Tyler, Texas Dermatology Opening | General Dermatology
U.S. Dermatology Partners is seeking exceptional Board-Ceritified or Board-Eligible Dermatologist to join our premier dermatology practice at in Tyler, Texas!
Assume the volume for a departing physician, busy day one and seeing 35+ patients per day! Enjoy the advantages of working in one of the largest physician-owned dermatology groups in the country. Our comprehensive benefits package includes a strong referral base and operational support with experienced staff.
WHY TYLER, TEXAS?
WHY CHOOSE U.S. DERMATOLOGY PARTNERS?
Join one of the largest and established dermatology groups in the United States. Our locations offer state-of-the-art facilities equipped with cutting edge technology caring for over 1.5 million patients a year.
U.S. Dermatology Partners’ Physicians and Providers Benefit From:
- A collegial team of physicians and providers practicing across 8 states.
- Strong established referral base of primary and specialty colleagues jointly supporting patients in their community.
- Excellent reputation resulting in strong patient volumes allowing you to achieve the practice and income you want.
- Respected Colleagues: Our physicians are respected by their peers and consistently receive peer-nominated best-of awards.
- Clear delineation between operations and medical. Physicians lead physicians.
- Enjoy autonomy to practice medicine within accepted standards of care.
- A team of well trained, dedicated and experienced support staff including MA’s who act as scribes so you can focus on the patient.
- Flexibility to build your scheduling template with assistance from a team of practice optimization specialists who help create optimal patient flow.
- Staffing levels built to support your desired patient volume.
- Support of a professional management team including HR, IT, Billing, Collections, Marketing, Managed Care and Enrollment, Compliance, and Payor Contracting.
- A clinical operations team that assists physicians and providers in meeting CMS requirements for Merit-Based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) as a part of the Quality Payment Program through the development of quality measures and annual attestation.
- World-class fully electronic practice management system including EMR (EMA by Modernizing Medicine, Reminder and recall, billing, e-registration, and online patient processing.
- Marketing support to promote your online presence to include organic search, online lists and citations, social media, reputation management, patient education and promotions and more.
- Established practices with long-standing reputations, thus there is the opportunity to get busy quickly.
Interested in learning more? Submit your CV to our provider recruiting team here.
FINANCIALS AND BENEFITS
- Attractive income guarantee and production model
- A full complement of benefits
- 401K with matching program
- Outstanding income potential in this group in this practice
ABOUT THE PRACTICE
U.S. Dermatology Partners Tyler on Dominion Plaza, is located 90 miles east of Dallas Fort Worth, TX and 90 miles west of Shreveport, LA.
Tyler is home of two colleges, and one major university, while offering a uniquely stress-free getaway far removed from the hustle and bustle of overpopulated cities. Enjoy 4,880 acres of boating, fishing, swimming, and playing; 9 local golf courses (rated best in the state).
We deliver a lifetime of skin care from childhood to middle age to the golden years. We treat conditions like acne, psoriasis and eczema to relieve or improve symptoms that limit your comfort, health, and enjoyment. We provide specialized, highly effective treatments for a variety of skin cancers to restore and extend the quality of your life.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established practice in a pleasant community which proudly serves Tyler, Texas and its surrounding cities:
ABOUT U.S. DERMATOLOGY PARTNERS
As one of the largest physician-owned dermatology practices in the country, U.S. Dermatology Partners patients not only have access to general medical, surgical, and cosmetic skin treatment through its coordinated care network, but also benefit from the practice’s strong dermatology subspecialty thought leaders and medical advisory board. To best partner with its patients, U.S. Dermatology Partners is fervently focused on delivering ethical and exceptional patient care experiences. With a team that includes recognized national leaders in areas such as clinical research, psoriasis, and Mohs Surgery, our vision is to build the premier dermatology care community in America. To learn more, visit usdermatologypartners.com.
- We contribute daily to provide or support ethical and exceptional patient care experiences.
- We create an environment of mutual respect and appreciation.
- We steward resources responsibly to support a financially sound organization.
- We build and maintain trust by consistently delivering on our commitments.
Meet the Physicians
Located 95 miles east of Dallas, Tyler is the advanced manufacturing, health-care and retail center of East Texas. The city has an impressive youth recreation program, ballet, symphony orchestras, art museums and is also home to several colleges. Tyler is America’s Rose Capital, home of the annual Texas Rose Festival.
For a city its size, Tyler has a large number of quality attractions. Dining in Tyler is a pleasure, with a wide spectrum of cuisine choices and restaurants, cafes and grills, from small local eateries to national chain restaurants. The area features active art & cultural community, a modern easily accessible jetport, recreation on nearby Lake Tyler, and fishing, boating, and camping on Lake Palestine coupled with a warm climate and low cost of living.
Longview is full of friendly folks and is a small city that is very BIG ON SERVICE! That’s the nature of Real East Texas. Take a deeper look at Longview and you’ll discover that we’re more than piney woods. Drop by for a visit and you find friendly folks who’ll help you connect to fun and relaxation. Sure we have pines, but our oaks, maples, sweetgum, honey locust, and red cedar provide a beautiful springtime through summer and can blaze with fall color well into November some years.
Our rolling hills are a favorite for travelers of all kinds, whether they ride two, three or four wheels, on the road or off.
Dallas is what most people think of when they first think of Texas—big, busy, growing, cosmopolitan, rich, glitzy, and self-confident. Dozens of gleaming downtown skyscrapers tower above the level plains, while an assortment of neighborhoods and suburban commercial centers sprawl in all directions around the city core. Dallas is booming, with its explosion of cultural activities, restaurant openings, and highly active downtown revitalization.
If you’re ready to turn up the heat during your adventures in Dallas, you won’t have any shortage of exciting attractions to check out. From enthralling museums that turn back the hands of time to vibrantly colored gardens and magnificent views of the city’s skyline, you’re going to need a long weekend to check out all of these things to do in Dallas.
Located in Southeast Texas near Galveston Bay and the Gulf of Mexico, it is the seat of Harris County and the principal city of the Greater Houston metropolitan area.
You can enjoy Houston’s outstanding performing and visual arts venues or try one of the countless restaurants available, offering cuisine in everything from Tex Mex and South American to Middle Eastern and Vietnamese. For sports fans, Houston has local teams representing all major sports. Do some shopping; Houston offers something to fit every budget – from the exclusive shops in Houston’s Uptown area to the outlet malls just outside the City.
Houston’s mix of international appeal and Southern charm has captured the imagination of tastemakers all over the world. See for yourself, here in Houston, where much of daily life happens outdoors, thanks to mild, year-round temperatures. Take time to explore the eclectic, culture-filled neighborhoods, gallery spaces, and attractions, which offer diverse flavors that can only be found here.
University of Houston
Established in 1927, the University of Houston empowers students in their pursuit of learning, discovery, leadership, and engagement. Located in a sprawling metropolis, our premier Tier One campus provides students with cutting edge programs including undergraduate, graduate, doctoral, distance and continuing education. Ranked among the best colleges in America, UH is home to award-winning faculty, innovative research centers, has one of the most diverse student populations in the nation, and alumni who have become international leaders.
The University of Houston prides itself on student success and regularly engages students with the Houston community through outreach projects, internships, industry partnerships and alumni leadership. The University of Houston has been recognized by the Corporation for National and Community Service for its outstanding service to the community. Cougar-driven projects cultivate excellence, address community challenges and place students on the lifelong path of civic engagement.
At the University of Houston, we prepare students to envision their future, emerge as leaders and launch careers that transform the world.
Southern Methodist University
Like the state it calls home, The University of Texas at Austin is a bold, ambitious leader.
Ranked among the biggest and best research universities in the country, UT Austin is home to more than 51,000 students and 3,000 teaching faculty. Together we are working to change the world through groundbreaking research and cutting-edge teaching and learning techniques.
Here, tradition and innovation blend seamlessly to provide students with robust collegiate experience. Amid the backdrop of Austin, Texas, a city recognized for its creative and entrepreneurial spirit, the university provides a place to explore countless opportunities for tomorrow’s artists, scientists, athletes, doctors, entrepreneurs, and engineers.
The University of Texas at Tyler
The University of Texas at Tyler is part of the prestigious University of Texas System that includes 14 institutions located throughout the state. Founded in 1971, UT Tyler today enrolls more than 10,000 students and consists of six colleges.
Our beautiful Tyler campus features more than 200 acres nestled along a lake and surrounded by thick pine and oak forests, providing a picturesque location for study and recreation. For student convenience, we also maintain regional campuses in Palestine and Longview, as well as a location in Houston.
With more than 80 bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral degree programs offered, UT Tyler provides a wealth of learning opportunities and dynamic programs. UT Tyler is committed to student success by providing a uniquely balanced student experience in an environment of innovative teaching and research shaped to serve and advance the educational, economic, technological, and public interests of East Texas and beyond.
Things to Do
|NATURE & PARKS|
|NATURE & PARKS|
|FOOD & DRINK|
|SIGHTS & LANDMARKS|
|FUN & GAMES|